Miriam Lancewood and Tamar Valkenier went on an Epic Female Expedition in 2019. They survived more than two months in the alpine wilderness of New Zealand. They climbed many high mountains, without following a trail or path. They crossed milky glacier rivers, without being able to see the bottom. They ate what they could hunt and gather. From deer brain to grasshoppers, from snowberries to dandelions. They lived on the edge and were forced to live in the moment. They had an amazing adventure because they dared to step every day into the unknown.
- Te Araroa 21: Waiau Pass VIDEO
- Watson Creek - Mole Tops Route Video
- Pinchgut & Paddys Track, Travers Range, Nelson Lakes NP Aug 2017
- “Fab Five” face freezing floods & footsore feet
- Lewis Pass to Lake Rotoroa, Nelson Lakes N.P. - Sept 2018
- Watson Creek - Mole Tops Route, Nelson Lakes - Mar 2022
- Nelson/Tasman, Nelson Lakes NP
- Poukirikiri/Travers Saddle VIDEO, Nelson Lakes N.P.
- Snow Skills Training, Rainbow Skifield, St Arnaud Range - Aug 2018
- Travers-Sabine-Blue Lake- D'Urville-Angelus Circuit