The tried and tested Layering System has been the staple choice for walkers, mountaineers and climbers for decades. By combining multiple performance layers, outdoor users can enjoy their time in the mountains whilst remaining warm, comfortable and safe. There’s an old saying that goes: “there’s no such thing as bad weather, just bad clothing”. With the right clothes, any outdoor experience can be enjoyable, even in the most extreme conditions. However, make the wrong clothing choices and that experience can be at best miserable, and at worst life threatening.
- How Breathable are Waterproof/Breathable Winter Hiking Boots?
- Tips for keeping freight costs down when purchasing from Europe & the USA
- Gaiters - Why wear them?
- Do You Need Insoles for Hiking Boots and Trail Runners?
- Everything You Need to Know About Waterproof Fabrics
- Managing your temperature VIDEO
- Best Backpacks for Thru-Hiking of 2022
- ATC's Uncle Wacko - Packs
- Wool vs. Synthetic: Which is the Better Baselayer?
- Caring for Your Waterproof Garments